Christopher Paul Aisu
LL.B (Hons) London, CLP
Registered Trade Mark & Industrial Design Agent
CHRISTOPHER PAUL AISU has been in practice for more than 22 years and had undertaken a broad spectrum of litigation cases and also has gained wide experience in many aspects of law is particularly involved in advising clients in conveyancing, building and construction, banking ,property family law ,succession, commercial and intellectual property matters.
- Acted as solicitors for commercial banks in the negotiation and drafting of various types of loan/financing agreements including equity and working capital financing, refinancing, project financing and end-financing.
- Acted for individual and corporate clients against the banks in related dispute.
- Acted in Criminal Litigation.
- Appeared in the Industrial Court , High Court and Court of Appeal and on behalf of commercial banks, companies and individuals on various hire-purchase ,employment, dismissal matters, building and construction, probate ,intestacy and other law of succession matters, family, factoring, injunction , declaration, winding-up, bankruptcy, distress, execution proceedings and other banking corporate and commercial matters.
- Advised companies in areas relating to land and other property development and transactions such as housing development and industrial property development.
- Advised clients on various trade and commercial transactions, joint venture agreements, franchise agreement, licensing agreements, memorandum of understanding, formation agreements partnership agreements, business consortium agreements, sale and purchase of share, formation of trusts (family and private trust).
- Advised clients in respect of trademark, patent, industrial design, copyright and other Intellectual property matters.
- Advised small and medium businesses and preparing trading agreements, distributorship and supply agreements.
- Advised BHLB, CIMB and PB Trustees, TMF Trustees Malaysia Berhad in trust matters.
- Advised companies and individuals on debt recovery, accident and insurances claim, family, probate, intestacy and other law of succession matters,
- Advised matters under the National Land Code 1965 such as the foreclosing of a property for sale by auction, preparing and finalising the contracts for the lease of land and periodic tenancy. Also various applications to Court for the distress of rental in arrears pursuant to a tenancy and vacant possession.
- Advised individuals to prepare and finalise wills as well as subsequent codicils. We also advise on the law and make applications to the High Court for Grants of Probate or Letters of Administration.
- Advised matters and preparing cause papers in respect of family matters Divorce matters, custody, adoption matter and maintenance orders